I am thinking about getting a MySpace account because Justin Timberlake bought it
(WSJ)–”This time it may be different. Joining Specific Media is Mr. Sexxyback himself, pop singer Justin Timberlake. Timberlake, who coincidentally had a major part in last summer’s Facebook film “Social Network”, has invested an undisclosed amount in the company.”
Look it, MySpace sucks and everybody knows it. I have never been on there, but I hear its for pedophiles, rapists, prostitutes, and musicians. Not exactly my crowd. Having said that, I am totally creating an account now. Justin Timberlake is just a winner. SNL is terrible. Haven’t watched it in years, but Timberlake hosts and it suddenly is awesome again. The guy dominates everything he puts his hands on. He’s obviously a social media expert after starring in “The Social Network”. So I am going to dive head first into the new MySpace. Zuckerberg better watch his ass.
PS: NewsCorp bought MySpace 6 years ago for $580m and sold it for $35m. That’s the worst investment ever, right? Has any company ever lost 555 million dollars in that short of a time period? Timberlake will probably sell it back to them for a billion in like 2 years.
follow me @windycitisports
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- LAUNCH CITY BITCH!!! New Site up and running. GO THERE
- European Soccer Highlights brought to you by LEGOS
- West Virginia Women’s Basketball player quits hoops to pursue modeling career
- Bigger over-reaction: Federer or guy from the comment section, who ya got?
- Two FL teens caught up in the high stakes crime racket of stolen puppy distribution
- Bieber to be protected by 6,000 cops at Mexico City concert
- When they say “don’t tap on the glass”…DONT TAP ON THE GLASS!!!
- People in Seattle still a little salty about the Sonics moving to OKC
- REMIX!!!! Mister Rogers about to go quadruple platinum
- Irish Soccer Fans drive 8 hours to taunt the English team as they arrived at their hotel for Euro 2012